POLL - Voters Support Gun Reforms - Stand Firm on Abortion Rights Fri, 10 Jun 2022 06:00:55 EDT
According to a new poll from Progress Michigan, a majority of Michigan voters overwhelmingly approve gun reforms and support abortion rights.
At the start of this month, some results included :
- 55 percent support lawmakers enacting common-sense gun reforms, while just 27 percent are in opposition.
- 67 percent support safe storage legislation, compared to just 16 percent
- 64 percent support extreme risk protection order (ERPO) laws. 21 percent are opposed.
- 54 percent support efforts to keep abortion legal, while 30 percent oppose
- 45 percent support allocating additional election administration funds compared to 30 percent who oppose the allocation.
· 44 percent of respondents compared to 40 percent prefer a Governor Whitmer tax rebate proposal over a Republican income tax reduction plan
You can see the poll results and more by checking out this story on our news page at WATZ dot com.
Review Poll Results - CLICK HERE
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI